WEEKLY YOGA SCHEDULE
Join weekly yoga classes running at Tapnell Farm, The Coach House Studio in Freshwater and Northwood House in Cowes. All classes are 60 mins and mats are provided. My yoga style is a mix of vinyasa and hatha flow - it’s suitable for all levels but be prepared to get moving, feel energised, be challenged and have lots of fun doing it!
YOU CAN BOOK INTO A SINGLE CLASS DROP IN (£8.50) BY CLICKING ON THE CLASS AND DATE OR SAVE AND BUY a 6 or 10 CLASS PASS BELOW.
ALTERNATIVELY email me for more info at email@example.com
- All equipment is provided, but please feel free to bring a mat if you have one
- Bring a bottle of water and a jumper or blanket for relaxation
- Please arrive at least 5-10 mins before the start of the session so we have time to get settled
- If buying a 6 class pass you will need to then book into the specific dates that you'd like to attend using the code that will be provided on purchasing your class pass.
- TAPNELL - THE COW CO : Find directions and discover more about Tapnell Farm here. All Yoga Class take place in the barn opposite The Cow Co restaurant, just across the green grass area from the car park. Park at the Cow Co Car Park. Postcode: PO41 0YJ
- THE COACH HOUSE STUDIO: The studio is situated next to Sussex Cottage in Norton Green. Parking is available on the road and driveway. If parking on the road please just be aware of the neighbours driveways. Postcode: PO40 9RY.
-NORTHWOOD HOUSE, COWES - Yoga classes are taking place in The Stables Hall. It's the stable looking building just next to the main Northwood House. Parking is free from 6pm in the Northwood Car Park. Postcode: PO31 8AZ
ATTENDANCE POLICY: If you book a class and cannot make it please get in touch as soon as possible as spaces are very limited. Dates can be moved up to 24 hours before the scheduled class time, but within 24 hours no refunds or rebooking can be facilitated.